- SLA 3D Printed Double Wrapped Snake Tower Resin Decoration Artwork
- SLA 3D Printed Resin Chubby Cloud Ring
The artist created the seashell in her painting and turned it into a 3D model with ZBrush. The rendering is made with the software Octane. The seashell looks like an ear and also a castle in her imagination. It's a decoration that seems coming from a fairy tale.
- Step 1: Examine the 3D models carefully, especially whether the details exceed minimum layer heights.
- Step 2: Add supporting structures. As requested, we 3D print the whole model with SLA Generic Resin.
- Step 3: Cut off the supports and wash the prints with IPA. Spray the print with a prime after air drying. Polish to remove the marks.