- SLA 3D Printed and Assembled Scale-down Fire Rescue Truck Toy Model
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Midnight Runner Plaque
Chinese opera masks are significant as they represent the performers’ or characters’ personalities, intense moods, and status quo even. However, the painting on the actor's face is temporary. We keep the representative opera faces by 3D printing the resin masks and painting the patterns.
- Step 1: Check the STL files, make sure the sizes are correct and there are no missing parts.
- Step 2: Add supports on the backside of the masks. Arrange the placement of all these models in Cura.
- Step 3: To make models with smooth and fine details, SLA is the best printing method. And SLA Generic Resin is good enough for general uses.
- Step 4: Take out the prints and rinse with IPA. Polish with sandpaper and post-cure them with UV.
- Step 5: Color the masks with reference to the photos by our experienced painters.