FDM 3D Printed Human Head Snake Monster Statue with PLA Filament
- Sand 3D Printed Wall Relief Decorations
- SLS 3D Printed and Tinted Blue-Green Logitech UL2 Nylon Mouse Shell
Posted on 2021-09-08 in Art · 艺术
The snake monster has a long swirling body and a man's head. The evil man has a long snake's tongue. To save the shipping cost, we suggest the client split the model into multi sections. The filament we use has a beautiful pearly ivory gloss.
- Step 1: Split the 3D model into the head, tongue, breast, sections of the snake body. Examine the model and thicken the tongue.
- Step 2: Arrange the placement of all the split parts in the slicer software and add supports.
- Step 3: 3D print all the parts with pearl white ABS filament.
- Step 4: When printing is finished, cut off the supports, put the green parts into a glass container that has enough acetone. Close the container lid for 10-20 minutes so that the vapor can melt the outer layer of the parts. Then wash them and let them dry.
- Step 5: Try to assemble all the parts together, then package them with wooden box.