- PU and EVA Foam Stress Ball Polyurethane Foaming Technique Samples
- CNC Milled Coffee Machine Accessory Chrome-plated Espresso Maker Mounting
This 3D-printed castle turned the aquarium into an underwater palace. The designer 余一二 @yuyier got the inspiration from the game Monument Valley. The model was hollowed to save material and filled with sand as the counterweight. As for lighting, the designer tactfully created a groove to place the remote control bulb, and then made a cap with a wavy texture to conceal it.
- Step 1: The 25*21*30cm castle model was turned into 3D model from the 2D drawings via software Cinema 4D. So did the Monument Valley Ida.
- Step 2: The models were then added with supporting structures and their positioning was arranged in the slicing software.
- Step 3: SLA Generic Resin is the most recommendable material for this application. The layer thickness was set as 0.1mm.
- Step 4: The prints were rinsed in IPA and post-cured with UV when printing finished. Pliers, scissors and sandpaper were applied to remove the supports and remaining marks.
- Step 5: Dimensional accuracy and surface finishing were inspected and pictured before shipment. Assembly test was also necessary for this application.