Inspired by comics and animes, we animalize the famous military general, Zhao Yun, who lived during the late Eastern Han dynasty and early Three Kingdoms period of China. In the novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Zhao Yun is portrayed as an almost perfect warrior – one who possesses powerful combat skills, unwavering loyalty to his lord, tremendous courage, keen intelligence, and serene charisma. The cat figure, dressed in gorgeous armor, firmly holds a spear in hand and wears a serious look, imperially sitting on his ride.
Our original cat general statue is a limited edition and is now on sale in our Etsy shop.
- Step 1: Our designers build the model with reference to the traditional pictures of Zhao Yun.
- Step 2: 3D print the master patterns using SLA Tough Resin with a layer thickness of 0.05mm. The post-process for the master pattern is quite important as it decides the precision of casted products.
- Step 3: The urethane casting process uses a 3D printed master pattern and silicone mold to deliver high-quality, short-run parts in a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost of injection molding.
- Step 4: Adjust the details of the statue with grater and sandpaper. Spray with putty and then comes fine-painting. Our painter is well-experienced in coloring the garage kits.
- Step 5: Assemble the PolyStone splash onto the base.