- SLA 3D Printed and Laser Cut Resin Kindergarten Architecture Model
- SLA 3D Printed Business Building Resin Site Model
The client was a military enthusiast and ordered a four-floor scaled-down ancient watchtower. It has a relatively complicated structure and thin rails, so we decided to split the model into the stone facade, each floor and a roof, and a corridor.
- Step 1: The client downloads the model from the Internet and sends it to us for examination. For printing convenience, our engineer splits the model into different parts, and add snap-fit structures.
- Step 2: We arrange the parts in software and add necessary supports. Then 3D print them with black resin material. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm and we control the tolerance within ±0.2 mm.
- Step 3: When printing is completed, rinse the models with IPA and post-cure them with UV. Cut off all the supports, then polish with sandpaper.
- Step 4: Assemble the parts together and adjust the allowance of the snap-fits.