- SLA 3D Printed and Vacuum Plated Gold and Silver Creative Statues
- DLP 3D Printed Shoes Models with Ultra High Details
The client is an architecture student and designed this project as a coarse assignment. She was afraid that 3D printing would be quite costly, and made a paper model by hand, which looked very humble. The quote we gave was lower than her expectation, but the outcome perfectly present the design.
- Step 1: Examine the 3D models carefully, especially whether the details exceed minimum layer heights.
- Step 2: Add supporting structures for the models in case the rooftop may break or deform.
- Step 3: Arrange the placement and 3D print the whole model SLA Generic Resinin one piece.
- Step 4: Cut off the supports and wash the prints with IPA. Spray the print with a prime after air drying. Polish to remove the marks.