- DLP 3D Printed and Fine-painted Action Figure for an Anime Character
- SLA 3D Printed Deer and Warrior Trophy with White Generic Resin
The client planned to make some props to build the scene for a new dating variety TV show. Before she confirms the final plan, we 3D printed some scaled-down models for appearance verification. The sample photos show the design she picked. 3D printing technology can make your 2D design into solid models within a few days. It's more intuitive for spatial planning.
- Step 1: Check the STL files, make sure the sizes are correct and there are no missing parts.
- Step 2: Add supports for the overhang structures in case they may collapse during printing.
- Step 3: Arrange the placement of all these models in Cura and process printing. SLA Generic Resin is good enough for general uses.
- Step 4: Take out the prints and rinse with IPA. Polish with sandpaper and post-cure them with UV.