SLA 3D Printed Glossy Cherry Halter Bra Resin Prototype as Student Project
- SLA 3D Printed Clear Resin Broken Pregnant Belly Prop as Art Project
- SLA 3D Printed Pick-up and Rest Area Prototype for Toy Store
Posted on 2022-04-08 in Ads · 广告
A bold and talented fashion designer created this cherry shape halter bra. It's shiny and eye-catching. The prototype we customed for her is printed with resin, and applied with vacuum coating.
- Step 1: Examine the 3D models carefully, and add supporting structures for the models in case they may break or deform. The halter part needs to be thicken so it won’t break easily or hurt the neck.
- Step 2: Arrange the placement and 3D print the models in one piece with SLA Durable Resin. Our industrial SLA 3D printer is large enough to produce this model.
- Step 3: Cut off the supports and wash the prints with IPA. Spray the prints with a prime after air drying. Polish to remove the marks. The surface should be smooth enough for vacuum plating.
- Step 5: Place the parts into a vacuum chamber, vaporize the metal using a filament, then rotate the parts to ensure even deposition of the metal vapor.