- SLA 3D Printed Ice-cream Model Inspired from Legend of the White Snake
- SLA 3D Printed Train and Train Bridge Resin Models for a Railfan
How to make your star products look outstanding from other competitors? Some salespeople come up with the idea of 3D printing scale-up models of the products and place them in the supermarkets, just beside the shelves. The giant laundry detergent and dishwasher models look the just same as the real products.
- Step 1: No need to build a scale-up 3D model for the giant sales model. The models of the products are generally just enough for printing.
- Step 2: Add supporting structure and print the one-meter-high models with SLA Generic Resin.
- Step 3: Take out the printed models and rinse with IPA. Polish the prints, then screenprint with the vector graphics.