SLS 3D Printed Jigsaw Puzzle Sphere Toy with Nylon
- SLA 3D Printed Giraffe Statue Colored with Metallic Paint
- SLA 3D Printed Transparent Chubby Doll Miniatures with Clear Resin
Posted on 2021-11-30 in Toys · 玩具
It's a tridimensional puzzle ball made with Nylon powders and SLS 3D printing technology. Each piece is designed to have different hollow structures to show the characteristic of nylon.
- Step 1: First, the 3D model will be broken down into layers of 0.1 mm on the computer and sent to the 3D printer.
- Step 2: Before printing, we need to fill the tank with PA 12 powders. On a bed pressure, a 0.1 mm thick layer over the whole width is applied.
- Step 3: Pre-heat the machine to about 100°C, and the laser will light the powder and increase the temperature just above the melting point of the powders.
- Step 4: After a layer is formed, the platform will lower down and produce another layer.
- Step 5: When the printing process ends, remove the excess powders which also serve as supports.
- Step 6: Mix the dyes to the appointed Pantone color and heat it. Place the parts into it, and stir with a rod for about 8 minutes. Then take out all the parts and let them dry.