SLA 3D Printed Chubby Rabbit Resin Garage Kit
- SLA 3D Printed Circular Spacecraft Resin Toy Prototype
- SLA 3D Printed Large-format Assembled Resin Chinese Sturgeon Model for Education Purpose
Posted on 2022-06-28 in Toys · 玩具
The chubby rabbit adventurer is printed with resin in one piece, and the escape hole is skillfully hidden in the bottom. In the post-processing stage, we will apply some putties to cover the marks and make the rabbit look solid.
- Step 1: The client builds the rabbit statue with Nomad and exports the STL file for printing. The minimum details should be larger than 0.2mm for SLA 3D printing.
- Step 2: As the expected height of the rabbit statue is 30cm, we recommend hollowing the model to decrease the material consumption. The venting hole is designed to be on the bottom of the rabbit.
- Step 3: Arrange the parts in software and add necessary supports. Then 3D print them with SLA Generic Resin. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm and we control the tolerance within ±0.1 mm.
- Step 4: When printing is completed, rinse the models with IPA and post-cure them with UV. Cut off all the supports, then polish with sandpaper.