- SLA 3D Printed Resin Bone Models as Medical Teaching Aids
- DLP 3D Printed Resin Mechanical Qilin Designer Fashion Toy Prototype
The lion dance is a form of traditional dance in Chinese culture and other Asian countries in which performers mimic a lion's movements in a lion costume. The client captured the lions looking upward as if they were jumping higher the next second.
- Step 1: Examine the 3D models carefully, especially whether the details exceed minimum layer heights.
- Step 2: Add supporting structures. As requested, we 3D print the whole models with SLA Tough Resin in one piece.
- Step 3: Cut off the supports and wash the prints with IPA. Spray the prints with a prime after air drying. Polish to remove the marks.
- Step 4: Paint the garage kits according to the blueprints offered by the client.