- SLS 3D Printed Grey Nylon PA12 Lion Head Sculpture
- SLA 3D Printed Teeth Implant Guide with Formlabs Durable Resin
Here is a comparison of polished and unpolished Somos Taurus dark resin prints. The polished part has a lighter color compared with the unpolished parts. Oil hands tend to leave dark marks on the surface of the polished print. Spraying the print with clear acrylic oil would improve the finish.
- Step 1: Examine the 3D models to make sure the minimum detail is large enough, arrange the placement on the platform, and add supporting structures.
- Step 2: 3D print the parts with the material SLA Dark Tough Resin. The dark grey-colored SLA resin has features including fine details, strength, durability and heat resistance up to 90℃.
- Step 3: When printing is finished, rinse them with IPA and remove the supports, post-cure them with UV. Then manually sand and polish it with 400-1000 grit sandpaper. And sand blast the parts.