- SLA 3D Printed Robot Enclosure for Prototyping with PP-like Resin
- SLA 3D Printed Teeth Models with Tough Resin
A machine tool is a machine for handling or machining metal or other rigid materials, usually by cutting, boring, grinding, shearing, or other forms of deformation. Machine tools employ some sort of tool that does the cutting or shaping. All machine tools have some means of constraining the workpiece and provide a guided movement of the parts of the machine.
FacFox is experienced in making models of machine tools and has received 100+ orders from chemical, power, and automotive industries, etc. The models can be a great assistance when the engineers introduce the whole procedure and the solution they can offer to the potential customers in the exhibitions.
- Step 1: Split the models for the convenience of painting and the arrangement in the 3D printers.
- Step 2: 3D print all the parts with SLA 3D printing technology using SLA Tough Resin(Grey).
- Step 3: Cut off the supports and rinse with IPA to remove excess materials, then let them dry in the open air.
- Step 4: Sand the parts, paint with appointed colors, and then assemble them.