SLA 3D Printed Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Stand Zelda Theme
- FDM 3D Printed Question Box Nintendo Switch Cartridge Case
- SLS 3D Printed Parametric Design Necklace with Black Nylon
Posted on 2022-11-29 in Electronics · 电子
This is a controller stand customed via 3D printing for a The Legend Of Zelda player. The Hylian shield is fixed onto the rock stone base, and the master sword could be taken down from the holder.
- Step 1: The client builds the 3D models by himself and the dimension refers to similar controller stand models on Thingiverse. The stone, shield and sword holder are built to be printed in one piece. Our engineers help him examine the thickness of all details and holders.
- Step 2: We input the 3D models into the slicing software and add supporting structures. SLA Tough Resin is chosen for this application as it has improved mechanical properties.
- Step 3: Take out the prints and wash them with IPA to remove excess materials. Post-cure them with UV and break the supports. Sand and polish the prints to remove marks and bumps.
- Step 4: Our experienced painter colors the garage kit with reference to the blueprints by hand using brushes.