DIY Mamiya Instant Camera with FDM 3D Printed LomoGraflok 4×5 Back
- DIY Polaroid 110B Instax Wide Camera with SLS 3D Printed Back
- SLS 3D Printed Nylon Camera Accessory Optical Viewfinder for Ricoh GR
Posted on 2022-11-16 in Electronics · 电子
The photographer combined the LomoGraflok camera back and a Mamiya Press lens into a medium-format Instax camera. PolyTerra and eSun wood PLA filaments are used to make this custom camera frame.
- Step 1: The client got the 3D model of the camera back from the Internet and send the STL file to us for quoting and examination.
- Step 2: Here we print the parts with FDM 3D printing technology using eSun’s wood PLA filaments as the client want it to have a faux wood looking.
- Step 3: Take the prints from the plane. Adding a raft or skirt would make this process easier.
- Step 4: Polish the prints manually with a grater and sandpaper to remove the remaining marks.
- Step 5: Clear the holes that are left for screws. Send the parts to the client and he tried to assemble them with the old camera.