- SLA 3D Printed NPWT Medical Device Enclosure Resin Prototype
- DLP 3D Printed Black Panther Figurine with High-detail Resin
Foot spa is a traditional oriental regimen method, people believe warming feet could improve sleeping quality. Manufacturers launch many electric foot spa barrels with massage functions into the market. Here is a 3D printed prototype of the portable foot barrel made with resin.
- Step 1: The client builds the model with Solidworks and splits the model based on structure and materials. We help him carefully examine the model and give a quote based on the requirements.
- Step 2: Add supporting structures and arrange the placement in the software. 3D print the parts with SLA Tough Resin Grey. Considering the scale and the desired surface effect, we set the layer thickness to 0.05mm.
- Step 3: Cut off the supports and rinse with IPA, then polish to remove marks. Color the parts with airbrushes into specified colors and spray with clear acrylic oil. After air drying, try to assemble all the parts and adjust the allowance with sandpaper.