- DMLS 3D Printed Chimonanthus Praecox Flower Branch with Stainless Steel
- FDM 3D Printed ABS Sample Part with a Smooth Surface
It's a 2-in-1 teapot that is famous in Chinese Wuxia fiction and a fans designed this teapot based on the stories. It could hold healthy tea and deadly poison in the meantime, and you can control which one you want to pour up by tilting the kettle.
- Step 1: As for the assembly models, the dimension accuracy needs to be concerned. To ensure the overhang structures could be successfully printed, we need to adjust the placement and add enough supports.
- Step 2: Here we print the two parts with FDM 3D printing technology using FDM PLA, which is the most cost-effective solution for this application.
- Step 3: Take the prints from the plane. Adding a raft or skirt would make this process easier.
- Step 4: Polish the prints manually with a grater and sandpaper to remove the remaining marks.
- Step 5: After the failure, we analyze the reason and adjust the supporting structures and placement, then remake a perfect one for our client.