- SLA 3D Printed Transparent Chubby Doll Miniatures with Clear Resin
- SLA 3D Printed Cubic Design Toy Resin Prototypes
Sometimes the model is too large, or the client wants to decrease the possibility of deformation, we will split the model and stitch the print. To enhance the strength of the model, a piece of fiberglass is attached to the inner surface, and there is steel framework to support the hollow.
- Step 1: As the statue is too large, we first split the model into several parts. Then arrange the placement in slicing software, and add supporting structure.
- Step 2: Check the models and 3D print different parts with SLA Tough Resin. After finish printing, we clear the supports and excess materials by soaking them into IPA.
- Step 3: Glue all the parts together and apply one layer of fiberglass, then add steel supports inside the hollows.