- SLA 3D Printed Resin Prototype of Lower Limb Rehabilitation Assistant
- SLA 3D Printed Giraffe Statue Colored with Metallic Paint
The client is a student who intends to make a cool forklift which he wants to drive as his graduation project. Having printed many race cars and engineer cars, we have won a lot of student clients with the good reputation spread by the elder students.
- Step 1: Examine the STL files and communicate with our client about his requirements. The chassis, frame, lift, seat are split into different parts, and are designed to be connected by assembly structure.
- Step 2: After both confirm the size, structure, material, and finishing, we input the 3D model into the slicing software and add support structure. SLA 3D printing is known for its fine features, smooth surface finish, ultimate part precision, and accuracy.
- Step 3: Take out the prints and wash them with IPA to remove excess materials and supports. Sand and polish the prints to remove marks and bumps. Then post-cure them with UV.
- Step 4: Paint the parts in black and metallic silver colors, and then assemble them all together.