- 2021 FacFox Chinese New Year Holiday Schedule
- SLA 3D Printed Scale-down Soil Mixing Pile Models as Cooperation Gifts
The Dragon King is a Chinese water and weather god. In some rural areas, people keep the convention of worshipping the dragon kings. This gorgeous 3D printed dragon head is part of the dragon statue that will be placed in the Dragon King Temple. Our large-format SLA 3D printer has a build volume of 2400*800*800mm, which is totally enough for making the dragon head in one piece.
- Step 1: Check the model and add supporting structures especially for its horns and hair.
- Step 2: For such a big statue, the layer thickness of 0.05mm is enough for showing all the details.
- Step 3: 3D print the model with SLA ABS-like Resin using our large format SLA printers.
- Step 4: Rinse with IPA and post-cure with UV. Then carefully polish it to remove the marks.
- Step 5: Spray with putty and then painting with brushes.