FDM 3D Printed Hollowed Cactus Sculpture Made with a 3D Pen
- DLP 3D Printed Resin Maid Sculpture with Delicate Lace Patterns
- SLA 3D Printed Transparent Ballet Dancer Miniature Artpiece
Posted on 2022-09-13 in Art · 艺术
The client is bad at gardening but still wishes to add some tropical vibe to her yard, so she built a skeleton with iron wire, and created a hollowed cactus with a 3D pen. She did not even forget the flower!
- Step 1: Build a rough model of the cactus by hand with iron wire. A plier and a pincer are used in this process.
- Step 2: Set the temperature of the 3D printing pen. Insert the filament and set the extrude speed. Test the pen to make sure the melted filament comes out smoothly.
- Step 3: Draw the lines around the wires so the wires could help support the model.