- FDM 3D Printed Colorful Ancient Temple Scale-down Plastic PLA Model
- DLP 3D Printed and Fine-painted Oni Ghost Samurai Warrior Resin Figurine
Most people have the idea of catching a cloud from the sky and keeping it at home. We have made the dream come true!
We spent a lot of effort to make the clouds look as real as possible. And the glass cubic has high transparency.
Here we only made 6 different kinds of clouds, and we plan to recover the top 10 unusual and fascinating clouds in the world:)
If you want to purchase some, please turn to our Etsy shop.
- Step 1: The clouds are modeled by our client, who made researches on many common clouds.
- Step 2: Our engineer checks the models in .obj or .stl formats, then converts the 3D models into point clouds.
- Step 3: Import the file into laser engraving machine, and calibrate the green laser.
- Step 4: Laser engraves the objects in the glass cubics.