Sakuu Corporation, developer of the world’s first rapid printed battery, today announces that its first-generation non-printed lithium metal battery has achieved continuous 3C discharge rate under extensive testing, marking yet another achievement on the road to mass 3D printed solid state batteries.
- 12 / 01 : Materialise plays a crucial role in breakthrough eye transplant surgery at NYU Langone Health
- 11 / 23 : 3D Systems, Axtra3D, and Oqton forge alliance to boost dental 3D printing with next-generation solution
- 11 / 17 : Adaptive 3D concrete printing awarded $50,000 research grant Construction 3D Printing
- 11 / 14 : Germany receives Europe’s first 3D printed social housing apartment Construction 3D Printing
- 11 / 10 : Black Buffalo 3D bringing construction 3D printing to the Caribbean Construction 3D Printing