- Daily FacFox: October 08, 2020 at 12:00AM
- ColorJet 3D Printed Full-color Sandstone Head Sculptures for Children Friends
Recently, the Red Cross Society of China planned to hold an exhibition, during which all the scale models of the blood delivery truck who witnessed their devotions would be shown.
One staff from the Red Cross Society showed us an old photo of the blood delivery truck shot in the 1980s and hoped we can fully reconstruct it. Our 3D modeler referred to a lot of old photos and successfully built the 3D models after communication.
- Step 1: Analyze the photo and build the 3D model. Make adjustments after obtaining a common view with the client.
- Step 2: 3D print the model in one piece with SLA 3D printing technology using SLA Generic Resin.
- Step 3: Post-processing. The cleaning and post-curing processes are nothing difficult while the wires and the bottom of the truck should be sanded carefully.
- Step 4: Paint the window and the wires black and silver. Screenprint the texts onto the model. Brush some pattern with reference to the truck in the photo.