- SLA 3D Printed Scale-down Truck Model of Umbrella Corporation
- SLA 3D Printed Scale-down Prototype of Baby Rocking Car
Fast prototyping is of particular value in the oil and gas industry. It is often possible to employ agile 3D printing to shorten the development cycle of oil and gas components, thereby reducing the time it takes to proceed with full production. Rapid prototyping allows those in the oil and gas industry to engage in multiple design cycles and quickly test design concepts.
- Step 1: Examine the model, check if the thickness of the buttons and patterns are enough after polishing. Split it into different parts, add supporting structures, especially the overhang structures.
- Step 2: 3D print the parts with SLA 3D printing technology using SLA PP-like Resin. It’s suitable for producing accurate, high-detailed parts and has been designed for easy finishing.
- Step 3: Break the supports, post-cure the parts with UV, and then polish them with sandpaper. Paint the parts into silver using an airbrush. Then glue all the parts together.