CNC Machining Carbon Steel Injection Mold
- CNC Milled Mechanical Keyboard Case Aluminum Alloy Black Oxide Coating
- CNC Milled Hook Wall Mount Clamp Stand Accessory
Posted on 2023-02-22 in Mechanics · 机械
CNC machining is the leading production style for mold making. While the tolerances of some finished products may not call for CNC machining, the molds themselves do, especially those with complex inner geometries and contours.
- Step 1: The CAD model was examined and transformed into a CNC-compatible format with the software AutoCAD.
- Step 2: A most suitable type of CNC machine was chosen according to the complexity of the product design and the cost of the workpiece.
- Step 3: Certain operations were configured and the G-codes were input on the machine. The workpiece was mounted on the machine as well.
- Step 4: The workpiece got shaped and the holes were drilled automatically. It would be inspected during and after the machining process for quality assurance.