- SLA 3D Printed Animals in Shells Pendant Lamp Prototype
- SLA 3D Printed Clear Resin Earrings and Finger Rings Designer Jewelries
These flamboyant snake ear cuffs are created by a gothic designer and became heated among mysterious stylists. It's still in the prototyping stage, and the designer takes the advantage of 3D printing to quickly revise the model and makes it fit with people's eyes better.
- Step 1: The client split the model into different parts with Nomad, and export the STL file for printing. Our engineer would help her examine the model.
- Step 2: We arrange the parts in software and add necessary supports. Then 3D print them with SLA Generic Resin. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm and we control the tolerance within ±0.2 mm.
- Step 3: When printing is completed, rinse the models with IPA and post-cure them with UV. Cut off all the supports, then polish with sandpaper.