- SLA 3D Printed Fan Guard Prototype With Screenprinted Icons
- Daily FacFox: February 24, 2020 at 01:30AM
Sometimes when you are far away from someone or somewhere, a related object would be a carrier of memory and feelings. A 3D miniature of your house could be the best comfort to ease your homesickness. The more photos from different angles you offer, the more details our 3D modelers can reflect. In the meanwhile, the more details it has, the more time-consuming the post-process is.
- Step 1: It doesn’t matter whether you have a 3D scanner or not. Our designer will ask you to provide photos from different angles. Like this Siheyuan, the four buildings are normally positioned along the north-south and east-west axis, so you need to take a picture from the top and four sides of each building.
- Step 2: Our designer will build the model based on the photos and your requirements. Those detailed requirements will be recorded in the contracts, including its size, colors, functions, structures, etc. In this case, our client wants the tiles to be clear and look piled on each other, the doors to be added with hinges so that it can be opened and closed, the lightbulb to be assembled under the eave, etc.
- Step 3: SLA 3D printing is the most suitable technology for printing fine-detail models with smooth surfaces. SLA Generic Resin prints can display fine details, sharp edges, and it’s cheap, so it’s our primary choice for the model.
- Step 4: Post-processing, including sanding, polishing, post-curing, painting, and assembling.