CELLINK, a global leader in developing 3D bioprinters, and The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) are partnering to establish a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for 3D bioprinting in Bengaluru, India. The CoE, the first of its kind in the sub-continent, will be housed in the Centre for BioSystems Science and Engineering (BSSE) at IISc. The CoE will provide access to 3D bioprinting systems, enabling researchers to accelerate their work across critical applications with the ultimate goal of improving health outcomes.
- 09 / 27 : BOFA to provide portable fume filtration technology to Addifab Decision Makers
- 09 / 26 : Dyze Design ushers in new era for ultra-precise filament monitoring with Orthus 3D Printer Hardware
- 09 / 26 : The mycusini 2.0 enables bespoke 3D printed chocolate-making Food 3D Printing
- 09 / 26 : Signify and Philips MyCreation print lamps using fishing nets Sustainability
- 09 / 24 : Oxford Performance Materials to assist Orthopedic Help for Ukraine Medical