We have been arguing on these pages that the incredible dominance of Mercedes in Formula 1 for the past decade was due in part to the team’s ability to heavily implement AM for both development and optimized parts (and we’ve had sources confirm this). We’ve also argued that Scuderia Ferrari’s failures during the past decade were due to the team’s reticence in adopting AM technology, especially in terms of reliability. Things seem to be turning around with the 066/7 power unit of the new F1 75 car for the 2022 season.
- 11 / 23 : 3D Systems, Axtra3D, and Oqton forge alliance to boost dental 3D printing with next-generation solution
- 11 / 10 : Black Buffalo 3D bringing construction 3D printing to the Caribbean Construction 3D Printing
- 11 / 08 : 2023 Market Trend Insight of CNC Machining Industry
- 11 / 07 : B9Creations announces limited release of novel dental 3D printing solutions
- 10 / 29 : MX3D Bridge removed after two-year permit expires Construction 3D Printing