- FDM 3D Printed Wiggle Side Chair using ASA Plastic
- Urethane Cast and Vacuum Plated JAC Vehicle Grille using ABS-like Resin
For your notice, we don't 3D print any normal scale weapon model, no matter it's hollowed or solid, functional or just for display. But this resin pistol miniature is an exception. Printed in a layer thickness of 0.05mm, its details are as delicate as imitation guns while it's only 2cm long. No wonder people love to make such tiny art pieces with DLP Ultra Detail Resin.
- Step 1: Our engineer firstly checks the model and make sure all the details can be printed. Then give a quote based on the required scale.
- Step 2: Add supports and arrange the models in the slicer software, then 3D print them with DLP Ultra Detail Resin.
- Step 3: Rinse with IPA and polish to remove the supports very carefully. The post-processing fee for tiny parts is usually a little bit costly.