- SLA 3D Printed Custom Butterfly Mask for Masquerade
- SLA 3D Printed Scale-down Truck Model of Umbrella Corporation
Inspired by the famous Möbius strip, the earring is also composed of a band with only one side and one boundary curve. The complex geometry indicates that everyone has the energy to change the magnetic field and also his/her fate. Also, the structure determines that 3D printing is the best method for producing it.
- Step 1: As requested by the designer, the bond of the earring should be thin like paper. Our engineer needs to give advice on the thickness and material selection so that it won’t break during normal use.
- Step 2: Add supporting structure, arrange the placement of a batch of models, then 3D print them with SLA Durable Resin. With a layer height of 0.1mm, it’s suitable for making fine-detail models with smooth surfaces.
- Step 3: Break the supports carefully using a plier, wash them with IPA, then post-cure with UV.
- Step 4: Polish the surface and then coat them with white paint. In the end, spray with UV-oil to add gloss and protect them from scratches.