Using a printed 3D model as a guide, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles cardiologist Frank Ing Created a modified stent for an 18-month-old’s pulmonary artery surgery, giving a family hope.
- 12 / 01 : AMFG joins Stratasys GrabCAD Software Partner Program AM Industry
- 11 / 30 : Roboze Unveils Software to Optimize Processes and Efficiencies for 3D Printing
- 11 / 29 : Quantum X Shape, a New, Ultra-precise 3D Microfabrication System
- 11 / 28 : Anycubic Photon Ultra affordable DLP 3D printer in pre-sale for $399 3D Printer Hardware
- 11 / 27 : New Research of Materialise Shows Pain in UK Hospitality and Retail is Real