When am I entitled to a refund?
Covered by our refund policy:
- If we are unable to finish the product, you will receive a full refund for the order.
- If your item arrives but is broken during shipment, we will work with you to either manufacture your product again, or provide a refund, depending on the level of damage and the total value of the order, in some occasion, we might ask you to return the product to us in order to receive a refund or to have it refurbished(See Return Policy).
- If the FacFox administrator agrees with the claim in the dispute process you will receive a refund/remake.
NOT covered by our refund policy:
- If you received your item printed to the specifications listed on the order page but the print turns out non-functional, you will not receive a refund as FacFox cannot be held responsible for errors in the 3D model. If you can show that the model was not printed to the specifications you will receive a refund/remake. You may be asked to ship the print back to us.
- If the item has arrived for over 3 days (starting from the arrival date in tracking information provided by the courier) and you didn’t report any issues, you will not be entitled for refund/remake.
- If the item you uploaded didn’t meet the requirement of the designing rules of the material, but you still requested to print it anyway, you are not entitled to get a refund/remake.
- If the item you uploaded (such as weapon or weapon similarities) violated any laws or our user terms and has been detected after manufacturing, you are not entitled to get a refund/remake, furthermore, your account will be permanently suspended, you might also be asked to pay fine for shipping illegal items by local authorities.
How to report an issue of the received order?
Please click the “Confirm/Report” button on the order page, this button will only show up when item is shipped. In other order status, you can click “support” button and send a support request to the admin who’s in charge of the order.