- SLA 3D Printed Cartoon Cattle Resin BJD Doll
- Low-volume Production of Golden Leopard Trophies with SLA 3D Printing Technology
These rabbit dolls are specially designed by the artist and manufactured by us to celebrate the Middle-Autumn Festival. Since a long time ago, we believe there are white rabbits making cakes on the moon. So, people, have an adoration for the rabbits, and artists have created a lot of rabbit-related gifts.
- Step 1: As there are not many tutorials about how to design and produce the BJD dolls for 3D printing, we decide to give it a try and 3D print the samples for the artist at a fairly low price.
- Step 2: After several experiments, the artist accumulates the experience of designing different parts of the doll and settles down the final plan.
- Step 3: We arrange the parts in software and add necessary supports. Then 3D print them with SLA Generic Resin. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm and we control the tolerance within ±0.2 mm.
- Step 4: When printing is completed, rinse the models with IPA and post-cure them with UV. Cut off all the supports, then polish with sandpaper.
- Step 5: Inspect the prints randomly with calipers and magnifiers to ensure all the prints have a correct dimension and a good surface effect.
- Step 6: Cilents assemble the whole rabbit with Aluminum wire. The artist suggests simply decorate the rabbit dolls with woman’s make-up.